CyberLink PowerDVD 10.0.1705 Ultra With Keygen | PowerDVD 10 Ultra is No.1 Movie Experience on the PC - Upgrade Your Media Experience to 3D & HD. Immerse in brilliant Blu-ray 3D playback with CPU/GPU acceleration and lossless HD audio. Convert DVDs and videos into a magical 3D experience. Play an extensive range of video formats, including MKV, FLV, 3GP, and more. Make movies social by sharing bookmark reviews and live comments.
PowerDVD is the consumer’s favorite Blu-ray / DVD playback software, complemented by high- definition Dolby and DTS audio technologies. PowerDVD now converts 2D movies into 3D, plays an extensive range of video formats including MKV, FLV, 3GP, and makes movies social by sharing bookmark reviews and live comments. Experience PowerDVD - the best Blu-ray playback and DVD player software available today.
CyberLink's most advanced movie and media player to date, PowerDVD 10 delivers 3D and HD movies on the PC. PowerDVD 10 is a unique universal player that offers the best playback quality available. Whether it is 3D movie content, captured home videos, or your digital music files, PowerDVD 10 lets you access them all from the same convenient player software, enhancing your experience in all kinds of new ways.
The system requirements for CyberLink PowerDVD vary depending on the movie content you are watching. New 3D technologies require additional hardware to view 3D movie content: please see the Hardware Support section for more details about 3D hardware and graphics card support.
CyberLink PowerDVD optimizes performance by selecting the appropriate video de-interlacing algorithm for the available processing power. CyberLink PowerDVD maintains its support for processors below 1.6 GHz by ensuring that some CyberLink TrueTheater technologies are turned off by default. CyberLink PowerDVD's advanced audio and video technologies function better when used with processors above 2.4 GHz.
* Microsoft Windows 7, Vista and XP (Windows XP Service Pack 2 is required)
* Blu-ray Disc playback: Pentium 4 541 (3.2 GHz), Athlon 64 X2 3800+ or above
* TrueTheater 3D playback: Pentium D 950 (3.0GHz), AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ or above
* DVD playback: Pentium 4 (2.4 GHz), Athlon 64 2800+ (1.8 GHz) or above
Graphics Processor (GPU):
* Blu-ray Disc playback: Intel G45, ATI Radeon HD 2400, NVIDIA Geforce 7600GT or above
* TrueTheater 3D playback: Intel G45, ATI Radeon HD 2400, NVIDIA Geforce 8800GT or above
* DVD playback: AGP or PCI Express graphic accelerator supporting DirectX 9.0 or above
o Note: we strongly recommend that you update your graphics card driver to the latest version. 3D display devices are required for TrueTheater 3D playback.
* Blu-ray Disc playback: 2 GB required for Vista and Windows 7; 1 GB required for Windows XP
* DVD and TrueTheater 3D playback: 1 GB required for Vista and Windows 7; 512 MB required for Windows XP
Hard Disk Space:
* 300 MB for product installation
* DVD and Blu-ray Disc playback: HDCP compliant display for digital output. TV or computer monitor for analog output
* TrueTheater 3D playback: 3D display and 3D glasses required. HDCP compliant display for digital output. TV or computer monitor for analog output
* Blu-ray Disc playback: BD-ROM/BD-RE or Super Multi Blu combo disc drive
* DVD and TrueTheater 3D playback: DVD-ROM, DVD+-R/RW, DVD-RAM or DVD Super Multi combo disc drive
* A microphone is required for recording voice-overs in Movie Remix mode
* Internet connection required for web services
Hardware Support List:
Graphics Cards for Movie Playback
To ensure the best possible performance with PowerDVD, please update the driver for your graphics hardware to the latest version.
* 965, G33, G35, G45 graphics software decoder (Intel Core 2 Duo E6700 (2.66 GHz) or above is recommended)
* Recommended driver version: 15.17 or later
* Video RAM: memory requires 256 MB or above
* Minimum: GeForce 7600 GT, GeForce 7800 GTX 512, GeForce 7900 GX2, GeForce 7900 GTX, GeForce 7950 GX2,
* Recommended: GeForce 8400 series, GeForce 8500 series, GeForce 8600 series, GeForce 8800 series, GeForce 9400 series, GeForce 9600 series, GeForce 9800 series, GeForce GTX 260 series, GeForce GTX 280 series, GeForce GTX 290 series
* Recommended driver version: 196.21 or later
* Video RAM: Graphics card memory requires 256 MB or above.
Note: To support NVIDIA CUDA optimization for TrueTheater HD technology, make sure your system meets the following requirements.
* Multiprocessor: 4 or above
* Graphic Card: GeForce 9500 GT, GeForce 9600 GT, GeForce 9600 GSO, GeForce 9800 GT, GeForce 9800 GTX, GeForce 9800 GTX+, GeForce 9800 GX2, GeForce G100, GeForce GT 120, GeForce GT 130, GeForce GTS 150, GeForce GTS 250, GeForce GTX 260, GeForce GTX 275, GeForce GTX 280, GeForce GTX 285, GeForce GTX 295, GeForce 9600M GT, GeForce 9650M GS, GeForce 9700M GT, GeForce 9700M GTS, GeForce 9800M GS, GeForce 9800M GTS, GeForce 9800M GT, GeForce 9800M GTX, GeForce G102M, GeForce G105M, GeForce G110M, GeForce GT 130M, GeForce GTS 150M, GeForce GTS 160M, GeForce GTX 260M, GeForce GTX 280M.
* Minimum: ATI Radeon X1600 series, X1800 series, X1900 series
* Recommended: ATI Radeon HD 2400, 2600, 2900, 3400, 3600, 3800, 4600, 4800, and 5000 series
* Recommended driver version: 10.2 or later
Note: To support ATI Stream optimization for TrueTheater HD technology, make sure your system meets the following requirements.
* Graphic Card: ATI Radeon HD 4800, 5700, and 5800 series
Additional Hardware Support for TrueTheater™ 3D:
* NVIDIA 3D Vision (for Windows 7 only)
o NVIDIA 3D Vision Kit + 3D Vision-Ready Display + 3D Vision Compatible NVIDIA Graphics Card are required
o Please download and install 196.34 beta VGA driver (or above) and then the 196.21 WHQL 3D Vision driver
* 120Hz Frame-sequential 3D LCD (NVIDIA 3D Vision-Ready)
o Native format: 120 fps left and right
o Eye wear: Active shutter glasses (NVIDIA 3D Vision Kit)
o Supported Hardware: Samsung 2233RZ, Asus G51J-SZ028V, Acer GD245HQ, Acer GD235HZ
* 3D Polarizer LCD
o Native format: row-interleaved
o Eye wear: Polarized glasses
o Supported Hardware: Zalman ZM-M220W, Acer 5738DG (Notebook)
* 3D Ready HDTV (DLP)
o Native format: checkerboard
o Eye wear: Active shutter glasses
o Supported Hardware: Mitsubishi 1080p DLP HDTV, Samsung 3D Ready DLP HDTV
HD Audio Compatible Sound Card and Codec List:
* Realtek ALC885 (support up to 192kHz/24bit 2-channels or 96kHz/24bit 4-8 channels)
* Realtek ALC889 (support up to 192kHz/24bit 2-channels or 96kHz/24bit 4-8 channels)
* Realtek ALC669 (support up to 192kHz/24bit 6 channels)
* Realtek ALC670 (support up to 192kHz/24bit 6 channels)
* Realtek ALC892 (support up to 192kHz/24bit 8 channels)
* VIA EnvyHD Vinyl VT1818S codec (support up to 192kHz/24bit 8-channels)
* VIA EnvyHD Vinyl VT1828S codec (support up to 192kHz/24bit 8-channels)
* VIA EnvyHD Vinyl VT2020 codec (support up to 192kHz/24bit 8-channels)
* Auzentech X-Fi HomeTheater HD (supports HDMI 1.3a bit-stream lossless pass-through—More Info)
* NVIDIA GT2xx series graphics cards
* ATI Radeon HD 5000 series graphics cards supporting lossless pass-through
* Intel Core i3/i5/i7 with integrated audio and graphics
CyberLink.PowerDVD.10.0.Build.1705 + Patch Mark II (2113) + Crack IDWS
CyberLink PowerDVD 10 Skinpack (contains 20 skins)